Bertolini BT 413S-9H Power Unit only
The Bertolini BT 413S-9H is designed for professional use and equipped with differential lock, this machine can handle any type of terrain even in wet conditions. Extremely versatile and safe, it stands out for its strength and easy handling. Can be fitted with a wide range of accessories to meet the specific needs of each user.
- 8HP Honda 4-stroke petrol engine
- Recoil start
- Differential and forward/reverse shuttle controlled from handlebar lever.
- Independent brakes on each wheel to facilitate manoeuvring the machine over the toughest terrain.
- QuickFit coupling that allows the operator to change the tools without using tools (Optional)
- Handlebars with vertical and horizontal adjustment and 180° reversible , with vibration device to assure more comfortable handling.
- Six-speed gearbox with 3 forward and 3 reverse gears, ensuring complete control and optimal performance regardless of the job at hand
- Reverse gear aids manoeuvrability and allows you to back easily out of tight spots.
- Dry Multidisc Clutch
- Transmission: With oil-bathed gearbox
- Power take-off: Independent at 973 rpm
NB: The PDI service will include the machine being taken out of the box and run up to ensure all is working and that safety features are functioning correctly. If machines are to be delivered, this may involve the machine being sent partially assembled in order for it to be despatched safely in it's box.