Very popular total weedkiller for the control of emerged weeds in industrial, amenity, forestry & aquatic areas. Apply by sprayer or weedwiper.
• Unique Biactive formulation gets more glyphosate into weeds with highest levels of performance.
• Superior control of difficult perennial weeds.
• Excellent rainfastness (1-4 hours depending on the type of weed).
• Quickly degrades in the soil after application.
• No ‘harmful’ hazard classification.
5 litre bottle.
MAPP No. 17380
|Area of Use/ Situation||Maximum Individual Dose Application Rate||Knapsack Sprayer Rate|
|Amenity vegetation, national and hard surfaces etc||5 ltrs / hectare||250ml in 10 ltrs of water*|
|Enclosed and open waters and land by aquatic areas||6 ltrs /hectare||300ml in 10 ltrs of water*|
|Forestry||10 ltrs /hectare||500ml in 10 ltrs of water*|
|Stumps||200ml per ltr of water||N/A|
|* Based on 200 ltrs of water per hectare||Contains: 360g/ltr glyphosate|