A safe and effective method of achieving identifiable and permanent ground markings.
- Polycarbonate plastic based Plifix 'carrots' with tough, coloured, UV stablised top fibres.
- Ideal for pitch marking, hazard marking, trolley paths and safe walkways.
- Can be mown over, safe for machinery and players.
- Apply by hammering the applicator into the ground to the indicated depth, then remove, 'plant' a 'carrot' into the hole and backfill around the Plifix fibres with colour dolomite stone granules.
- Kit includes:-
- 50g white Plifix 'carrots.'
- 5kg of white coloured granules.
- 1 applicator.
- Inc VAT: £237.60