Henchman Tripod Ladder - 3 adjustable legs, 3.6m, 9 tread
Available to order.
Tripod Platform Step Ladders with 3 adjustable legs.
- Conforms to BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017
- Three adjustable legs allow for level and stable steps on very uneven or sloping terrain.
- Uniquely, all Henchman Tripods include the 7" deep 'platform' rung for safety and comfort.
- Tuck your legs in, gain added support against your thighs, without hitting shins on rung above.
- Top rail for one-handed support whilst working, or for leaning against whilst using both hands.
- Wide, clawed feet are designed to 'grab' soft ground and so prevent slipping or sudden sinking.
- Also supplied with a set of rubber feet for use on paving etc.
- the 3-leg 'milking stool' principle makes it impossible to wobble and extremely difficult to topple.
- Narrow top and third leg for access to tight awkward spaces.
- Incredible light for ease of carriage and storage.
- Unique broad range of height options.
- High grade aluminium, fully welded under ISO 9001-2000 conditions.
- 150kg maximum safe working load.
NOTE - Supplier can no-longer deliver to the following destinations:
- Northern Ireland (Ireland still remains unavailable)
- Scilly Isles
- Isle of Man
- Scottish Isles
To confirm, service will still be supplied to following destinations:
- UK Mainland
- Scotland including Highlands
- Isle Of Wight
|Height of Platform