LockStar Pre-emergent Total Herbicide, 500g
Apply before weed generation to create a dual barrier soil surface ensuring that soil is kept weed free for up to 4 months.
- Contains diflufenican and also iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium which is the first new weed control active ingredient to be rereleased in the UK for many years - controls more weeds than other residual herbicides.
- Uses the latest generation of water dispersible granules - remains in suspension longer than other residual herbicides.
- Can also be tank mixed with glyphosate or fatty acids for post emergent control.
- For use on gravel and soft surfaces and around amenity vegetation.
- Chemical barrier prevention prevents germination for up to 4 months.
- Based on 300-500 ltrs of water per hectare
- Contains 360g/kg diflufenican and also 10g/kg iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium, a sulfonylurea
- Recommended period of use: All year - only one application per year
MAPP no. 19101
Area of use / situation
Maximum Individual Dose Application Rate
Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|Railway ballast, soil and other permeable, can be used on amenity vegetation (around)
|500g / hectare
|10g / 200m² in 6-10 ltrs of water